Diptych:
This is my triptych using motion. I set my camera to the shutter priority mode (TV) on my camera. I used an ISO of 100 and a shutter speed of 1/2 seconds. I then asked my dog to sit and then walk towards me and as he got up, I started to take the picture. I thought this picture turned out really interesting because he looks translucent and ghostly. I also like how you can see his movement as he got up.
This is my second diptych. I really like how these two very different objects are juxtaposed next to each other but correspond because of their leading lines. The map has lines to show to roads, and my guitar's strings also are lines going in the same direction. I really like how their differences make them similar.
Triptych:
This is one of my triptychs. It is of the sunset taken from my house. I think it is really interesting how these three photos were only taken within the span of 5 minutes, but using depth of field and aperture, the colors of the sunset looked so different for each photo. For all of the photos, I used an ISO of 100 to make a clearer image. For the top image, I used an aperture of 15 seconds and an f/stop of f/8. For the middle picture, I used an aperture of 0.8 seconds with an f/stop of f/4. For the bottom picture, I used an aperture of 0.3 seconds with an f/stop of f/4. By using smaller apertures, the exposure of each picture decreased and made the orange and blue hues darker.
This is my triptych using motion. The first picture is of my kitchen, the second one is of a plant and some antique plates in my living room, and the third is one of my mom moving. I tried to make her ghostly so you could see her motion. I also really like the second picture because you can see the shadow of the plant on the wall.
Kaleidoscopes:
This is my first kaleidoscope. It was originally a picture of some regular plants. I then cropped the photo to make the subject in the frame closer up and more abstract. I made a kaleidoscope out of it and edited it. When editing, I made the colors cooler and saturated the purples and aquas in the photo.
This was originally a picture of the inside of a leaf. I really like how after editing, it looks futuristic and alien-like. While editing, I made the greens and blues more vibrant. I also sharpened the image more. I then vignetted the corners.
This is my final kaleidoscope. This was first a stalk of ornamental grass. I really like the fuzzy texture that it brings; it almost looks like a tarantula or some sort of spider to me. After making it into a kaleidoscope, I turned it black and white to make it mysterious and dark.
This is my kaleidoscope using a circle. The original picture was of greenery in the forest, so I further cropped it down to make it more abstract. I then made a kaleidoscope out of it, changed the color hue in it, and created a white circle around it.
This is my final kaleidoscope. It was a picture of some fall leaves on the ground, so I cropped it to zoom it in a little bit. I then saturated the reds and yellows in it and made a black circle around it.
Contrast in Scale:
This photo is a contrast in scale because the woman with the bike is very small juxtaposed next to the tall buildings in the background. While editing it, I tried to make the woman stand out by saturating the colors on her skirt. I then cropped the picture to emphasize the woman as the main subject of the photo.
Radial Balance:
This is my radial balance picture. I tried looking for anything to signify radial balance, but I honestly could not find anything. I then decided to set up a radial balance shot myself. I made the colored pencils into a circle and started shooting it at different angles. I liked this angle of it the best, so I edited it and vignetted the edges to draw the viewers' eyes to the circle in the center.
Balance in Symmetry:
This is my balance in symmetry photo. I think it best represents symmetry because the sides of the building are the same. I shot it at the corner of the building so you can really see the similarities between the two sides.












No comments:
Post a Comment