Tuesday, September 8, 2015
My Summer
This summer my family and I took a one month trip to Asia. We visited Singapore, Thailand, and Malaysia. It was amazing as I experienced new activities I have never even dreamed of doing before. In Singapore, where most of my relatives live, I got to spend time with family and friends I only get to see once a year. I miss Singapore so much and still wish I was there. After Singapore, we took a two hour flight to Krabi, Thailand. From the moment we stepped off the plane, I knew it was definitely one of the most beautiful places I have ever been to. The ocean stretched on forever before our eyes. There were tuk-tuk's taxing people around the island to wherever there adventures may take them. On the first day, we went kayaking through the enormous limestone formations in the middle of the ocean. It was challenging as we had to navigate around the tangled mangroves and powerful currents. The views were incredible and serene. The next day we went island hopping between their famous islands. I still sometimes dream of their beautiful beaches. After Thailand, we went to Malaysia and visited a lot more family and friends that we rarely get to see, so it was a very exciting holiday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment